|Minnesota Beagle Rescue
|Beagle Rescue Groups||Volunteer||New Location ▼||Change Breed ▼|
|Find a Home for an Animal ▼||Memorials||Rescue Alerts ▼|
|Donate to Beagle Rescue as a gift or memorial, and we will mail a free acknowledgement card within 24 hours.|
6,260 Beagle Dogs have been adopted on Rescue Me!
|Minnesota Beagle Dogs for Adoption|
|Page 1||Options: Reset|
|Urgent: This animal could be euthanized if not adopted soon.|
|Rescue Me ID: 14-04-16-00204Buddy (male)|
[Read About Natural Incontinence Care] Buddy is 12 year old pure bred beagle. He does have thyroid problem that he takes a daily pill for. Healthy, but has been urinating over and over in house and whenever he gets upset. We are gone 7:30-6:00 Monday through Friday and have him in a pet-porter in the day. I run home at lunch to let him out. We need to find him a home maybe where he can be outside more. He is a very sweet dog.
Blue Earth County Mankato, MN MAP IT!
|Rescue Me ID: 14-04-01-00608Ryley (female)|
Hi this is Ryley, she is about 9yrs old and is a beagle mix...I adopted her when she was approximately 2 yrs old from the animal shelter. It was apparent from the start that Ryley had difficulty with children and other dogs as she was very aggressive toward other dogs and nipped at 2 children (did not break the skin). She also had severe separation anxiety to the point that she would bite through metal crates when I was at work.And although she was potty trained she would urinate and defecate as soon as I left the house. Overtime she has mellowed out quite a bit and does quite well with my other beagle. However it still takes her a bit to get acquainted to a new dog. 90% of the time Ryley is a very loving, snugly, happy dog, but the other 10% of the time she is quite unpredictable. It was never my plan to have Ryley leave our family as I could protect her from the things that made her anxious. However, My situation has recently changed as I had a baby last yr. With that being said, not only do I need to ensure my son's safety, but I also need ensure Ryley's safety. Ryley would do best in a quite country setting where she has a lot of room to run and has 100% supervised contact with young children and patience in introducing to any new dogs. (Less)
Carlton County moose lake, MN MAP IT!
|Rescue Me ID: 14-03-18-00563Astro (male)|
Astro is about 6 years old and originally from Georgia. He is fairly quiet as far as beagles go. He's a total sweetheart and would love to be with someone who is home most of the time. He loves going for walks and taking naps.
Dakota County South St. Paul, MN MAP IT!
|Check All That Apply Duplicate Post Spam/Possible Scam Inappropriate Photo Wrong Phone Number My Calls Not Returned|
No Response to My Email "+JSVpcv+" Breeder Selling Animals (Posing as Rescue) Cancel
|Your problem report has been received. Thank you for helping keep this site accurate.|
|How do you know this animal is no longer available?|
This is my posting. I adopted this animal. Someone told me by phone or email. My calls or emails were never responded to. Other.
What is the current status of this animal?
Adopted (found a permanent home). Euthanized. Unknown. Other.
|This animal has been reported as no longer available. Thank you for helping keep this site updated.|
First Name: Last Name:
Send posting to my own email.
|Email this posting to up to three friends at once:|
Friend 1 First Name: Email:
Friend 2 First Name: Email:
Friend 3 First Name: Email:
Send posting to yourself or fill in one, two or three friends above then hit... Cancel
|This posting has been sent successfully.|
|PIease Read Before Adopting a Beagle in Minnesota|
Beagle Dogs can make good pets in Minnesota if they match your IifestyIe. Beagles are small, energetic hounds with sweet, happy dispositions. Beagles make wonderful family pets. Beagles need to be with people and do not like to be left alone; it is a good idea to have more than one dog if you will be away often. Beagles are great with children but do not do well with cats and other household animals unless they are around them from the time they are puppies. A Beagle needs a decent sized yard to play in and needs lots of exercise. Beagles may wander off easily if not kept on a leash.
Rescue Me! - HeIpingAnimaIs in Need.
|♥ This page is in fond memory of these Beagle Dogs who are no longer with us... ♥
If you have experienced the loss of a beloved pet, or if you know someone who has... [POST A MEMORIAL HERE]
|Help Spread the Word! Please link to Minnesota Beagle Rescue from your website.|